On 10/13/16 13:50, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
>     Hello, All.
>
>     Is here a person, who can read and understand this line:
>
>    Arg::Num(index) << (string("IMessageMetadata::") + method)).copyTo(status);
>
>     but cannot understand this line:
>
>    Arg::Num(index) << (string("IMessageMetadata::") +=
> method)).copyTo(status);

I must explain in few words.
While fixing issues related with non-ascii symbols in filenames and some
other strings Dimitry removed operartor+() from class string explaining
this with a fact that it requires too many assignments from one string
to another (change now placed in separate repository). I disagree with a
change because it leads to non-natively looking constructions like you
see above.