19.04.2017 14:56, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 19.04.2017 13:29, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
>>     I can't evaluate something not defined. Specify "array DML +
>> asynchronous queries" and,
>> probably, we will have the subject to speak about.
>
>     Array DML is a way to put/get many records using one API call. In ODBC it
> is
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/odbc/reference/develop-app/binding-arrays-of-parameters
> in Oracle it is
> https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28395/oci05bnd.htm#i421503

   It give nothig to readers

>     Asynchronous queries is a feature when application can send next query to
> server before
> it ended up with previous query. It can be done from other thread or API call
> can return
> immediately, not waiting for end of query execution. Currently no SQL server
> allow to send
> two queries in single connection in parallel, so Firebird can be the first.

   Engine can't run more than one statement in attachment at same time. This
will not be
changed. So, all potential profit is hiding network latency. Again, it give
nothing to
readers.

   So - no, this features have no advantage over parallel readers. They could
be good for
another task's though

Vlad