On 16-5-2018 17:55, ALİ ÇEKER wrote:

I need to create and install the user but I can not do the error I added in the picture

Please don't hijack threads on other subjects. If you want to post a question, start a new thread (post a new message instead of replying to an existing one).

However your question seems to be off-topic. This mailing list is for discussions about development of Firebird, not for support questions.

If you have a question about the installation or use of a third-party tool that utilizes Firebird, then you should ask your question from the vendor of that third-party application.

If you have a question about using Firebird, then subscribe to the firebird-support mailing list and ask your question there.

Mark Rotteveel