On 20-5-2018 17:24, Vlad Khorsun via Firebird-devel wrote:
20.05.2018 14:15, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I would expect such a feature to reset all session state to the initial state on connect, including things like

* Clear context USER_SESSION
* Reset role to the initial role specified on attach
* Reset other session configuration (eg DECFLOAT behavior, timeouts, session timezone, etc)

   Clear GTT's also.

Yes, I didn't mention those as that was the starting point of the discussion. I want to emphasize more needs to be reset than just GTTs.

Mark Rotteveel