Is there currently an option (table (virtual?) or otherwise) to list all the SYSTEM context variable names for use with RDB$GET_CONTEXT (and maybe the values)?

There is MON$CONTEXT_VARIABLES, but that only lists the USER_SESSION and USER_TRANSACTION values. Having to rely on external lists like the Firebird 2.5 language reference is a bit too brittle for my tastes, I'd like the truth according to the Firebird itself.

Mark Rotteveel