On 21-6-2018 16:20, Tony Whyman wrote:
Be careful: if you set the ClientAuth to Srp,Srp256 and the ServerAuth is Srp256,Srp, then you will always use SHA-1 to generate the client proof and you get no benefit from the patch.

Ideally the client is Srp256 only, with Srp256,Srp to allow for compatibility with older Firebird 3 servers only.

I understand that, but I was thinking about when introducing this now in a Jaybird 3 point-release.

Mark Rotteveel