On 23-7-2018 17:25, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 23/07/2018 11:12, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
The problem can't be reproduced with the native client, which suggests
Jaybird does something wrong, or this is something that is only
triggered by what Jaybird does.

Mark, are you dealing with this situation re. partial packets with
negative lengths?

     // Send data in manageable hunks.  If a packet is partial, indicate
     // that with a negative length.  A positive length marks the end.

Those lengths don't surface in the wire protocol itself, but I do wonder, if length can be negative, whether the following is correct:

const SSHORT l = (SSHORT) MIN(length, INET_remote_buffer)

Sounds to me like this could be problematic if length is negative and smaller than -1 * INET_remote_buffer.

Mark Rotteveel