On 27.08.2018 04:10, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
Hi!

Sometimes the build fail with message "Object reference not set to an
instance of an object."

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FirebirdSQL/firebird/build/1.0.106/job/453y3ialoydf4r4b

May be some problem in their environment (.net message?), but it's
stranger VS returns a error code.

If someone known what happens...

I suppose they have a build farm with randomly chosen box for the build. On some box (or some boxes?) VS installation is damaged in some way - therefore NullException when running VS linker. Build fails not always cause in some cases it runs on good machine, sometimes - on bad.

Certainly I can't proof this theory but it explains well what we see...