On 2/18/19 2:47 PM, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 18/02/2019 08:37, Vlad Khorsun wrote:

   Seriously, if you (and others) consider it is important enough to
try to refresh
TIP cache in such cases - fill the ticket in tracker and i'll fix it.

If the change is going to appear only in Beta 2, then ok and I file a
ticket. Otherwise a ticket would not be necessary as the feature didn't
appeared in any alpha/beta release yet.

What I can say for sure is that this is not a reason to delay beta1. On the other hand this should better be fixed afterwards - design where SS/CS provide different results is IMHO not good. Something like awful borland's SPB items that provide useful results only in SS. Well Borland can be excused here somehow - they were going to drop CS support. But ee are not goint to do it .