On 01/03/2019 10:28, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
> 01.03.2019 13:16, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>
>> I am assuming nobody objects and will implement the changes in the
>> branch.
>
>   No objection, just not forget to change syntax\constant names as was
> agreed recently:
>
> ---
> Which then I would go to isc_tpb_at_snapshot_number and SET TRANSACTION
> SNAPSHOT [ AT NUMBER <n> ]
> ---

It's what I am telling replying to my own message quoting the previous
message part.

>   BTW, what branch go you mean ?

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/pull/193

I'll change SNAPSHOT_CN name in different commit as it's already present
in master.

BTW it would be good to known if this pull request (with
fb_info_tra_snapshot_number, SET TRANSACTION
SNAPSHOT [ AT NUMBER <n> ] and isc_tpb_at_snapshot_number) will go to
master/v4.

Adriano