On 23-3-2019 18:27, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
23.03.2019 15:43, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I want to refresh the error messages in Jaybird with the messages from a recent Firebird 4 build. Unfortunately, I am running into problems with building Firebird 4 locally as the build complains I haven't installed the C++ Windows XP support, while - as far as I can tell - it is installed.

   Try to build x64 version. Use VS x64 native command prompt.

I already tried that. I had the VS2015 standalone command prompt and VS2017 installed. Neither allows me to compile. I will try and reinstall VS2015 Community and see if that works.

However, in the meantime, Alex has sent me a backup of msg.fdb, so I can continue for now.

Mark Rotteveel