On 2019-06-03 10:34, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
On 01.06.2019 10:50, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
The "Building the code" documentation at https://firebirdsql.org/en/building-the-code/ is out of date. Can someone review and update it?

What I see in posix part of documentation is mostly OK - except may be
required minimum software versions & configure switches in
https://firebirdsql.org/en/building-the-code-posix/ . But both
versions & switches depend upon version you build, i.e. I hardly
understand how to have common instruction on the site. IMHO the best
way to reference switches is to recommend ../configure --help, and
what about GNU utilities versions - may be a tbale is needed?

The Windows part however seems to be significantly out of date.