On 14/02/2020 12:28, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:

   What on this site requires encryption is still an open question.

Being forced to add certificates to all my client sites simply to stop google and browsers complaining that they are 'insecure' I agree with your comment on sites full of open data, but things have progressed to a point where NOT using HTTPS is virtually impossible without other agro.

That said, letsencrypt can't be relied on to complete a renewal cycle ... I've just had manually clean up some certs myself so you have to keep on top of every one :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL