> > Its usege should be considered as use at own risk.
>
> That's not apropriate when working on a project as a group.

I agree the usage cannot/should not be ambiguous.

I believe that there already is an established pattern for "allow"/"deny" lists:

- All are allowed if "allow" list is empty, otherwise must match "allow" list.
- "deny" list is processed after "allow", if "deny" list not empty, it trumps
"allow" list.

Then, if someone creates same entry in both lists, the result would be false.

Sean