On 2020-06-23 13:39, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
Hi!

Here I'm talking mainly on the distribute kits.

Currently we have in firebird/Interface.h a #include "ibase.h".

That is not good. It makes mandatory that user have the include
directory where ibase.h is in its include path, which should not be
necessary.

I think we should put ibase.h in firebird directory, maintain the
include in firebird/Interface.h and add a stub ibase.h that includes
"firebird/ibase.h" for compatibility.

Opinions?

Do we already have separate parts of ibase.h installed? If yes whole ibase.h shold better not be included here (it was poor man solution for 3.0), better include needed parts (like consts_pub) here.