10.07.2020 12:21, Karol Bieniaszewski wrote:

I know that you wait for some fidback about testing. And you wait for some bugs to be reported especially about new features.

But i suppose it is also valuable to you to have info that old functionality work ok and server do not crash.

Sure ;-)

I have run 20 hours stress test on FB4 RC1 and it handle it without any crash 😊

I have run also speed comparison and query plan difference comparision.

And all looks really good. FB4 is comparable to FB3.

3 intensive queries was faster on FB4. E.g. on FB3 it took 11383 ms on FB4 10428 ms.

Others queries was comparable in times.

All comparision was using same machine, big cache and second run of the queries.

Thanks for sharing, this certainly helps!