On 2020-08-11 12:46, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
11.08.2020 11:37, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
Getting serious - on my mind the main reason ti have it in git is to avoid breakage of pascal generator in cloop.

  How can it help? The file is generated (and to be kept) in the directory ignored by git.

To make it work it should be placed into not ignored by git directory.
PS. that was Vlad's suggestion, and must say I do not volunteer to fix all issues with firebird.pas location, saving in git, etc.
PPS. for parse-conflicts.txt saving in git works fine