On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 18:38:50 +0300
Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel <firebird-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> First of all I'd like to see 2 new examples. Just to know what problems do
> we discuss.

I could either create a separate branch or I could just add them directly to
a new sub-dir under examples in main. They have no outside dependancies so
adding them to main cannot break anything.

> PS. Vcl de-facto becomes part of pascal standard (if I'm not mistaken - I'm
> rather far from that last time), so may be that integration is ok...

In fact I should have written RTL - that is where all the base classes are
declared. There is no need for the VCL at all. (Thank goodness.)

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com