On 2020-09-22 16:42, Simonov Denis via Firebird-devel wrote:
Hello.

I wrote a patch for the PHP PDO Firebird driver. https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/4920 The essence of the patch is to correctly process the EXECUTE BLOCK statement, as well as comments and lines. For the patch, some pieces of code from Firebird were involved and quite heavily rewritten. In particular, this one https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird/blob/master/src/jrd/extds/ExtDS.cpp#L1928 The question is, are there any license restrictions? Can contributors apply this patch?

In case of any problem (do not know what but...) we can always make that module dual-licensed. It's not interbase module, it's written from scratch firebird one.