On 2020-10-11 00:16, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:18, Dev HrOokami wrote:
Hello! I saw a talk here about official Firebird Docker Images and I am
interested in. As my PR merged, there is already automated build for
Alpine in GitHub Actions, both for FB 3 & 4 (but exclude 2.5). I can
configure GH Actions to build Firebird Image and push it to DockerHub or
GitHub Registry.

You may start discussing:
- Why Alpine and not Debian or Ubuntu?
- How would it be configured?

I see another problem with docker images - who will support them? I do not want to have one more 'cmake build'-like feature., which is almost unsupported.