On 2/8/21 5:44 PM, Lucas Schatz wrote:
Hi, I'm beginning my tests with Fb4 RC1, successfully converted my database, but I'm having problems with the new int128 data type, where my component access doesn't support it yet, is it possible to disable somehow INT128,DECFLOAT(16) DECFLOAT(34)
# DECFLOAT, NUMERIC(38)... from Fb4 directly?
#

# For example, a  simply query like this:
# select 1.0*2.0 from rdb$database
#

# Returns a int128 (tested under IBExpert ), but in Flamerobin it returns a error:
# Error: *** IBPP::LogicException ***
Context: RowImpl::AllocVariables
Message: Found an unknown sqltype !
#

# Under Fb3.0 this SQL returns a NUMERIC(18,2) under Flamerobin and IBExpert
#

# Any advice of what I should do?

DataTypeCompatibility = 3.0
    in firebird.conf