On 2/9/21 5:42 PM, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I'm working on the Firebird 3 Language Reference, and I'm currently writing documentation for SET TRUSTED ROLE. I have tried reading the Firebird 3 release notes, and a Google-translated version of the Russian Firebird 3 Language Reference, but the meaning and intent of this feature is unclear to me.

Please first of all read (in doc/sql.extensions/) README.mapping.html & README.set_role. They contain answers to your questions, but if something remains unclear anyway, I'll be glad to answer.