On 31/05/2021 10:50, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
> 31.05.2021 15:19, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>>   I propose that standard SQL
>> CALL is adapted for our needs.
>
>   Your proposed syntax is far from standard. I see no point in using
> standard keyword with non-standard syntax.

Standard procedures are far different from Firebird.

Note that standard allows named arguments with "=>" and I don't put it
here, because this is a general enhancement that IMO should be done also
in function calls, for example.

Also, RETURNING is not standard and we added it to others statements.

Adriano