On 7/6/21 8:45 AM, Jiří Činčura wrote:
This is the order of operations. Compression is disabled. FB3 server has only
Srp and Win_Sspi enabled, WireCrypt is Enabled.

op_connect + op_attach
   CNCT_user, ...
   CNCT_host, ...
   CNCT_user_verification,
   CNCT_login, ...
   CNCT_plugin_name, Srp256
   CNCT_specific_data, ...
   CNCT_plugin_list, Srp256, Srp
   CNCT_client_crypt, Disabled
   protocols

As a response I get op_accept_data where:
   server data: empty
   accepted plugin name: Srp
   is authenticated: false
   server keys: empty

What should be the response now?

When the response from server is op_cond_accept (as is when CNCT_client_crypt is i.e.
Enabled), I proceed with op_cont_auth, sending the public key, etc. and all is good. But
when I do that now, I get op_response with 335544375/"unavailable database"
error.

Server directed you to switch to another plugin - Srp instead Srp256. Really, FB3 does not have Srp256 in default config.

You should start authentication handshake for Srp and send resulting data from plugin to server, net op is op_cont_auth.