On 23-07-2021 10:26, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 23-07-2021 10:06, Vlad Khorsun wrote:
23.07.2021 10:50, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
Hi,

Last week a question was asked on firebird-java regarding a JVM crash on Linux when Firebird Embedded is used in combination with a UDF, but to be honest, I have no clue what to look for.

I have been able to reproduce the crash (or possibly even two different crashes) with the application and basic UDF provided by the OP. Can someone look at https://groups.google.com/g/firebird-java/c/22G7zPGNnkY?

   Since you are able to reproduce the crash - could you provide us with stack backtrace ? Also, I saw no mention of messages in firebird.log - could you check it also ?

Thanks, I'll try to get that information tomorrow or Sunday.

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about Linux or about Firebird on Linux to get any further on this. The Firebird install I have on Linux doesn't seem to have debugging symbols available, so I'm simply stuck there. I have asked the OP from the thread on firebird-java to come here. Maybe they can get more info.

Mark Rotteveel