Hi!

As discussed in #6815 and have atomic RETURNING (records are first
changed, then returned) I'd want to implement local temporary tables,
initially only in BLR level.

I don't want to discuss user visible complete local temporary tables
feature here, that will make #6815 stuck.

It will be necessary to add:

blr_dcl_local_table - declares a local table.

It will have a blr version for future improvements, an id and list of
fields and they types.

blr_local_table_id - references a local table by its id

blr_local_table_truncate - truncate a local table

blr_local_table_id should be supported at least in blr_rse and blr_store*

Data will be placed in temp space.

Adriano