Hi *,

I have a FB 3.0.7 with WireCrypt=Required. Sending op_connect with [Srp256,
Srp], server responds op_cond_accept and selects Srp. So far so good.

I continue with op_attach with isc_dpb_auth_plugin_name and
isc_dpb_specific_auth_data for Srp. This results in "Client attempted to attach
unencrypted but wire encryption is required".

When the WireCrypt=Enabled I process the expected op_cont_auth, doing the dance
and initializing the session key and finally doing op_crypt.

But how I can do op_crypt earlier (because that's WireCrypt=Required seems to
want) if I don't have session key yet (in op_connect)?

--
Mgr. Jiří Činčura
https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/