On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:14:43 -0300
Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <adrian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22/12/2021 10:12, Paul Reeves wrote:
> >
> > Is there any reason why set_build_target only tests for VS150COMNTOOLS ?
> >

> Looks like no.

I've been looking into this more closely and it is a little more complex than
I thought. I think our ultimate aim is to be able to choose a Visual Studio
build environment and everything should 'just work', right through to final
packaging. But things have got slightly muddled over the years, as different
elements of the build and packaging process have been updated separately.

Working out where to find the runtime libraries is the main problem, with a
lot of duplication of code. I want to centralise this into a single place -
setenvvars.bat.

I shall commit some changes soon, but I also want to be 100% sure that I'm not
breaking anything, especially with the holidays coming up.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com