Hello Martin, Paul, Helen, and Mark.
I downloaded the latest version of the beta
Firebird_Language_Reference_25EN.pdf. I will begin by reviewing the DML, PSQL
and Functions chapters. I will send an update on my progress in a few days. I
will also try to measure my technical level compared with the material. I was a
production support database administrator and did little SQL development. I am
sure I can contribute and will review the InterBase
6.0 beta LangRef and the Firebird 2.5 LangRef.
James