Mark Rotteveel wrote:

> Two weeks ago, Martin created two pull requests with minor changes to
> the 2.5 language reference (see
> https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-documentation/pulls). I noticed
> they are still open.
>
> I feel hesitant to merge them myself as I'm only occasionally doing
> documentation work, but at the same time I think as a form of 'PR', it
> would be better to merge things quickly, especially if they are minor.
>
> So, two questions:
>
> 1. Are there objections if I merge these two?

None at all.

> 2. How to handle this going forward?

Martin has been a committer for a long time. In cases like this, I think
he could push the corrections directly to the repository.

When in doubt and if it's not your 'own' document, discuss it in
firebird-docs. That's the way we used to do it. Unless we prefer to
have discussions about changes on GitHub.

You mail made me realise that I didn't know about these pull requests.
I've now added myself as a "watcher". (Like I said earlier, I'm a
complete newbie to GitHub.)

Cheers,
Paul Vinkenoog