The Jaybird Programmers Manual has been stuck on Jaybird 2.1 for quite a while now. I'm in the process of rewriting parts and adding details on newer features, but I'd really like some feedback.

The development snapshot is on https://www.firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/drivers_documentation/java/manual-SNAPSHOT/jaybird_manual.html

I'm specifically looking for feedback regarding the overall flow, missing information/features, unclear sections, etc.

I'd also like some help identifying parts that could either be removed or trimmed (as unnecessary or repeating, to verbose, etc), or parts that might be better to move/rewrite from the 'User Manual' part to a future 'Reference' part.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel