On 17-10-2018 18:34, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 16-10-2018 20:36, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
I just received a notification from GitHub that some of the versions of libraries used in the Java example of the Developers Guide have known vulnerabilities.

I will prepare a change to address that, although it is not something of the utmost urgency.

Pull request:
https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-documentation/pull/9

This change looks a bit overwhelming, but that is because I removed the target folder from the repository; this is a build folder generated by Maven on build and shouldn't be included in a repository.

The most important changes are in:

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-documentation/pull/9/commits/60268b4004474b6588d9adfadfa80c9ad8064e75

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-documentation/pull/9/commits/2994110e651cc8a7d5aab0aaacd0ca2c06ea0121

https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-documentation/pull/9/commits/959727280d3ef0950740829a44fdf3d2248848e2

Let me know if I can merge this.

I'll merge this this afternoon, and upload the modified sample and docs to the website.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel