Hi Mark,

> > I have created a pull request with some changes:
> > https://github.com/FirebirdSQL/firebird-documentation/pull/10
>
> I would really like a second pair of eyes on this, otherwise I will
> merge and release this next weekend.

Looks very good to me, but I'm still a git newbie so any git-technical errors
may have eluded me.

Also, at lines 320-324 (that's the bit about how we used to keep tools and
lib binaries in the CVS repository): you've changed that to 'git repository',
but of course they were never in there. More importantly, this has become
useless information. Nobody cares - or should care - where we kept those
binaries in a distant past. So I would cut away most of this section and just
make sure that they can find them now. That is, keep the lines pointing the
reader to the readmes.

Thanks for the work you're doing on the documentation!

Cheers,
Paul