On 2020-07-13 13:46, Alexey Kovyazin wrote:
Hello,

Agree, but we can do even better - create on that page big index of
all documents, what do you think?

I think the most important documents can live on the primary page, but definitely not all needs to be there. I think the current setup is fine as it is, though maybe we could link the other languages for those listed documents. Right now, it lists the three most important documents first, and then points you to a sub-division for other documents. Adding everything on a single page will not be an improvement IMHO.

Mark