I am at a point where I think the migration to AsciiDoc is as good as done.

There is one case I have ignored so far, and that is the ODBC documentation. It seems that it relies on the chunked HTML output to be able to create a CHM (Compiled HTML Help). I still need to check with Alex Potapchenko if that is hard necessity (the ODBC driver itself contains a different HTML help).

Other than that, the remaining documents are either obsolete (eg release notes and quick start guides for end-of-life versions), or so old that - in my opinion - they need serious updating and rewriting before being relevant again. For this last category I think that keeping the documents published as-is (in the old style), until they actually get updated is the better option.

If anyone has a different opinion on this, or wants specific documents converted anyway, let me know.

There is one document I'm not sure about, and that is firebirddocs/licenses.xml with the text of the PDL. On the one hand, migrating to AsciiDoc might be a good idea as it is still relevant, but as the license text hasn't changed and is not expected to change, we might just keep the current published versions (and accept the difference in style).

Let me know what you think.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel