Peter,

not an expert myself, but in your code I am missing a statement like:

daDuePacks.SelectCommand = FbCmdDuePacks;

so far you are setting the parameter to the command-object, and to the
adapter-object you are just "copying" the select command text.

Don't know if that is the culprit in your case, but does it get
better, if you add the above command line??

ciao,
André