>> In addition I think I remember that only with classic server engine a
>> listed stored proc is active already for the next connection to the
>> database.

JC> What do you mean with listed?

If I create a new SP, I will find it then "listed" in RDB$Procedures.
On ClassicEngine, next user will be able to execute it.
On SuperEngine, very often the next user can NOT run it until a
restart of the server is made or the last client disconnected.

I think this is normal, but I don't know.
I am only using Classic, and I see such problems only where users have
Super engine. This is in any case something that Paul also has to keep
in mind.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

André Knappstein, EDV und Controlling
Verwaltungs- und Erlebniszentrum Marina Rünthe
beta Eigenheim GmbH
Hafenweg 4
59192 Bergkamen-Rünthe

Durchwahl: +49 2389 9240 140