Hi

Just one idea.
I think it is a good idea to use "aliases". to resolve the path, when you
are working between diferent S.O.

Edit -> aliases.conf
Add entry -> MyDataBase = /opt/interbase/test.gdb

sConnectionString =
@"ServerType=0;DataSource=192.168.100.55;Port=3050;DataBase=MyDataBase
...............";

""Cosmin Sandu"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> My connection string looks like this:
>
> "User=SYSDBA;Password=test;Database=/opt/interbase/test.gdb;DataSource=192.168.100.55;"
>
> I also tried appending this to it, but with no luck:
>
> "Port=3050;Dialect=3;Charset=NONE;Role=;Connection
> lifetime=15;Pooling=true;MinPoolSize=0;MaxPoolSize=50;Packet
> Size=8192;ServerType=0;"
>

> As I mentioned before, the application runs very well from another XP
> station in the same network and from another W2K3 station in a separate
> test
> network.
>

> ""Jiri Cincura"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> On 8/16/07, Ottmar Muckenfuss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> try to use "localhost" before your database path on the connection
>>> string
>>> eg: