On 10/9/07, Phillip M. Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess that is what I am asking.  How do I use a connection pool?

You already has "Pooling=true" in connection string. So just
open/close connections where you need. Try to open at least as
possible and close as fast as possbile. Provider will the use only
this one (or little bit more in some concurrent situations) connection
with no performance problems.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (Microsoft Student Partner)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com