Hi,

I'm trying to integrate the DDEX in VS 2005, but I'm not being successful.
I followed all the directions, even rebooted my computer, but no success.  I
can use the ADO.Net components in a Windows Forms application without any
problems.  But, I'm having difficulty trying to get it to work for ASP.Net
and the DDEX integration.  The error that I'm getting when trying to add a
connection is "An unexpected error occurred in the .NET Framework Data
Provider for Firebird.  Please contact the provider vendor to resolve this
problem".  And, I don't see the connections dialog.  Also, I did install the
VS 2005 SDK.

Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel Rail