On 12/15/07, nasim Hemmati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i have just a datababe(DB.fdb file) and .dll file of database.

You mean DLL of Firebird, right?

> can i connect to it without install firebird or not?

You can use Firebird Embedded; FirebirdClient supports it.

> and what OS regired ?

FirebirdClient is limited only to place where .NET FW can be
installed. Firebird Embedded builds you can find on firebirdsql.org
site.

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/firebird/FirebirdClient-2.1.0.msi?use_mirror=osdn

> i don't konw how do i use these providers?
> and i don't konw what is client library?
>
> plz help me an guide me.i have any information about connect to firebird.
>
> best ragrds,

Jiri {x2} Cincura (Microsoft Student Partner)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com