Is there any way currently in the provider to get the server event port
(or could it be implemented in the future)? I suppose I could add it by
myself, but doing that on every new version is a not really a
skill-developing task ...

The idea is that an upcoming project of mine will use ZeBeDee configured
firebird servers with dynamic event ports. The other guys are developing
in Delphi and have already done some sort of workarround (most probably a
recompiled library ...).

--
Потребител на революционната програма за работа
с електронна поща в Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/