On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 5:26 AM, Julien Ferraro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyway, if you use a tool like isql, the trailing spaces are not trimmed so
> I don't see what could be the problem with this

I know. But maybe there's some protocol hack in provider. Anyway, I'm
using it for one of my app. without this, so far without problems (but
it's doing only few commands). Or maybe it's a "fix" for right
trailing spaces in varchar, as above somebody pointed.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.vyvojar.cz/jirka/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com