Hello,

I'm using Delphi 2006, Firebird 2.0 and Firebird .NET Provider 1.7

I'm trying to create a backup using the FBBackup-class:
*uses* [...]
FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.Services;

[...]
var fb : FBBackup;
begin

    fb := FBBackup.Create;

    fb.ConnectionString := fbCon.ConnectionString;
    {fbCon is a FBConnection, witch is used by my program to connect to
the database (witch workes fine),
     so the connectionstring of this fbconnection should be ok.}
    fb.BackupFiles.Add(fbBackupFile.Create(txtPfad.Text, 2048));
    fb.Verbose := true;

    fb.Options := FbBackupFlags.IgnoreLimbo;

    fb.Execute();
end;

On the last line, the following exception is thrown:
Exception-Klasse FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbException mit der Meldung
'Cannot attach to services manager
service localhost:service_mgr is not defined'.

Can anyone give me a hint, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jens