I have a beginner problem regarding ADO.NET.
Here are the last 3 commands before I get an exeception
(Before geting the exception I can watch delrow and see that its columns are
exist and valid).
DataRow delrow = Location_DataTable.Rows.Find("10.0.0.40");

LocationDataAdapter.DeleteCommand.Connection = myConnection;

delrow.Delete();

LocationDataAdapter.Update(Location_DataTable);

at the last command I get the following exception

An attempt to execute an INSET, UPDATE or DELETE statement resulted in zero
records affected.

Watch with VS2005 debugger reveals no problem before the exception.
Has anyone any idea?
Regards
I. lesher