What's the difference between this two connection strings?

User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;Database=C:\ImagenSoft
Net\Eventos\BD\CacheEventos.fdb;DataSource=localhost; Port=3050;Dialect=1;
Charset=NONE;Role=;Connection lifetime=15;Pooling=true;
MinPoolSize=0;MaxPoolSize=50;Packet Size=8192;ServerType=0;

and

User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;Database=C:\ImagenSoft
Net\Eventos\BD\CacheEventos.fdb; Port=3050;Dialect=1;
Charset=NONE;Role=;Connection lifetime=0;Pooling=true;
MinPoolSize=0;MaxPoolSize=0;Packet Size=8192;ServerType=0;

I ask this because I always get a "Timeout exceded" with the first one after
an hour or so of work.