I am getting the following error:

invalid parameter in transaction parameter block

when executing the following code:

var
   opt: FbTransactionOptions;
begin
   opt := new FbTransactionOptions();
   opt.TransactionBehavior := FbTransactionBehavior.ReadCommitted or
                              FbTransactionBehavior.Wait or
                              FbTransactionBehavior.Read or
                              FbTransactionBehavior.Write;
   FTrans := ServerDB.BeginTransaction(opt);

The error occurs on the BeginTransaction call. I am using Delphi Prism and version 2.5.2.0 of the .Net provider with Visual Studio 2008 and Firebird 2.1.3 on Windows 2003. The exact same code works without problem on my development machine. On my development machine I am using the same versions of Delphi Prism, .Net provider and Visual Studio. Firebird is 2.0.5 on Linux and the client operating system is Windows 7 64-bit.

Any insight that you can offer into why this works in one environment and not the other would be appreciated.

Thank You