Hi,
I`ve asked before (and yes, I remember the provider is not thread safe),
but I recently started using the 3.5 framework and was hit by a lightning.
Could the FirebirdConnection object get a public "ReaderWriterLockSlim"
member? It would be just about one line of code (definition ...), and
would be sort of a workarround for anyone like me, who can wrap connection
operations in try/catche/finally blocks.

Actually, I am thinking about keeping up with the fb 2.5 client in aspects
of thread safety (possibly concurrent transactions support), so I wanted
to ask two things :
1 Is someone else working on the issue or is there a point for me to try
it (I know it probably won`t be a one-night-job, but if no one else is
working on the issue I figure a few weeks will not be a problem)
2 I have no actual experience in team development - what would be the
proper way to try to implement that stuff (without getting in the way that
is)?

--
Sanity is a sin!