First of all, thank you very much for the latest weekly build and the
efforts you have made to realize the new features for "ModelFirst" and
"CodeOnly".

I would like to report a problem with CreateDatabaseScript
when using boolean properties:

The interesting part of the script is

"Fieldname" SMALLINT CHECK "Fieldname" IN (1,0) NOT NULL

This does not work because of missing brackets.
The correct syntax would be

"Fieldname" SMALLINT CHECK ("Fieldname" IN (1,0)) NOT NULL

For the time being I'm using String.Replace but maybe you could
fix this, if you have time.

Just 2 more questions:

1.Any plans on supporting GUID? I'm getting an error
at "var ctx = builder.Create(connection)", that GUID seems not
be supported by the database. I know the workaround with OCTETs
but this doesn't help if .Create does fail :)

2. What would be the correct use of a mailing list?
Gather several questions/hints/bugs and mail all of them in one
mail? Or create seperate Mails for each bug/question as long as
they are not referring to each other?