From: Djordje Radovanovic [mailto:softsis...@sbb.rs]
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 1:27 AM
To: For users and developers of the Firebird .NET providers
Subject: Re: [Firebird-net-provider] Is it possible
touseFirebird.NETprovider with windows CE

Hi,

I made small application that access one table on server. When I run it
in
production environment everything works well. I receive my data and can
display in grid control.
I can access my hand held device with ping, so it is online. When I put
my
program on device it runs well till moment that it is suppose to access
database.
Any hint?

Regards,

Djordje Radovanovic